Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
D.O.B- 4 th December 1993
To accept all challenges and assignments with great responsibility and accomplish them with
utmost sincerity by well-coordinated team work, eventually achieving the entrusted targets
with complete job satisfaction; to serve the company.
Area of Expertise:
● On boarding formalities
● Induction & training to employees
● Payroll Management
● Employee Engagement Activities
● Grievance handling
● F&F Settlement
● HRMS Software
1. Currently working as Senior Executive-Human Resource with Zenith Leisure
Holidays Pvt. Ltd. (Since May 2016- till date)
Company Portfolio: We are part of Hospitality sector, where we deal in planning travel trips
for corporates & individuals. Also it has various other divisions working like Forex,
a) Joined as HR Executive & got promoted as Sr. HR Executive in
● Managing the complete recruitment life-cycle for sourcing the best talent from diverse
sources and support managers by coordinating for recruitment and selection of
● Preparing master sheet with all details of employees for North & South Zone.
● Completing the on boarding formalities for new joiners.
● Preparing Appointment letter, Official Id, Welcome note & sending necessary mails
regarding new employee to different departments.
● Induction of new employees and briefing them about the company, HR policies, Leave
& attendance system.
● Prepare and maintain leave status of all employees and updating them.
● Prepare salary of all staff according to attendance & leaves.
● Preparations of Salary Slips.
● Coordinating with finance department for salary slip.
● Coordinating with banks for salary account opening.
● Maintaining the files of all employees.
● Issuing reliving & experience letter & Preparing full & final settlement
2. Worked as HR Trainee with Centrum Direct Limited (June 2014- August 2015)
● Handling the entire recruitment process, like sourcing, screening & shortlisting
candidates of different profile through various Job portals (like- Naukri, Indeed
● Conducting & coordinating with seniors for interview.
● Handling pre & post joining formalities.
● Arranging induction for New Joiners.
● Responsible for handling day to day HR functions.
● Handling monthly attendance for north region.
● Responsible for completion of Exit Formalities.
Worked as a Intern in Human Resource Department at BLK HOSPITAL for 1 month (2013)
Project Title : Recruitment and selection process at BLK HOSPITAL
● Recruitment process should be fair and justified.
● Performance of employees should be closely monitored & at regular intervals.
● The appraisal decisions should be fair and just.
● It is important to appoint right person at right place.
● Post-Graduation in Human Resource Management from Symbiosis (2018):“A”
● Bachelors in business administration(2014) from G.G.S.I.P University: 64%
● Higher Secondary School Certificate (2011) Ramjas School, Pusa road, New
Delhi : 63.4%
● High School Certificate (2009),Ramjas School, Pusa road, New Delhi : 72.2%
Participated in various professional and extra-curricular activities throughout my education.
● Position holder in Rhythmic gymnastics and yoga at zonal level
● Active participation in co-curricular activities conducted within school premises
● Participated in “Each one teach one program” conducted by “BARKAT ALI
FIRAQ STATE RESOURCE CENTRE”.
● Date of Birth : 4 th December 1993
● Marital Status : Married
● Father’s Name : Mr. Rajesh Goel
● Languages : Hindi & English
● Address : Sector 119, Noida