· Technology-driven and resourceful Professional with 6+ years of experience in Technical Support and System Administration for Car Parking Systems including Installing, Configuring, Troubleshooting SQL Server 2008 / 2012R2, Switches
· Certified with Car Park Manager Training Certificate (Basic and Advanced); currently working as a Senior Maintenance Technician in Abu Dhabi International Airport with Mawgif parking company.
· Strong knowledge of Remote Support tools (Dameware Desktop), Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Office XP Professional
· Effective team-working and multi-tasking skills to handle critical network issues, and responsive to the needs of customers for various maintenance and equipment malfunctions
· Demonstrated strengths in troubleshooting root cause analysis, resolving complex technical problems, utilizing advanced tools and resolution procedures, isolating product defects, and providing product enhancement opportunities
· Capable of handling multiple activities simultaneously and meet deadlines under pressure
· A particular desire to continually study new technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies
· Widely shown flexibility, quick learner, proactive attitude and an amazing team player with leadership skills