Nandhitha V email@example.com
Mobile NO: +91-7353601214
Certification ID: 0016122597
SAP Materials Management Certified Consultant in ECC 6.0
Ø Around 12 years of experience includes
· 4 Years’ experience in SAP MM Support & Implementation Experience
· 8 years of experience as Project Leader, and as Process Analyst
Ø Scope of SAP functionalities and enhancements needed in MM Module.
Ø Customizing the Purchasing Procedure, Enterprise Structure. (Company Codes, Plant, Purchasing Organization, & Storage Locations.)
Ø Creation of cost center and cost element and New Material Types, Valuation Classes, Account Assignment category.
Ø Customization of Material Master, Vendor Master, Purchasing Groups, Material Groups, Account Groups, Purchasing Value keys, and Base Unit of Measures.
Ø Creation of Purchasing Documents which includes, Purchase Requisition(PR), Request for Quotation(RFQ), Outline Agreement, Purchase Orders (PO).
Ø Customization of Purchasing Master Data such as Source List, Info Records, Vendor Evaluation and Pricing Procedure. And also customizing the same as per client’s requirement.
Ø Creation of Subcontracting purchase order, Consignment purchase Order, Pipeline purchase order and Number Ranges for all the Material Management Documents.
Ø Customization of Batch Management, Split Valuation, Release Procedure for Purchase Requisition, Purchase Orders and Service Entry Sheets and Material requirement planning.
Ø Customization of stock transfer order, Inventory Management (goods receipt, stock transfer, goods issue, physical inventory, returning goods,.
Ø Providing Technical/Functional specification for reports and guided ABAP developers
ACHIVEMENT & CERTIFICATE:
Ø Certified in SAP MM ECC 6.0 Associate consultant
Ø Completed Disaster recovery project- Applied Lean methodology
Ø Working as Project leader in Convergys from June 2010 to July 2018
Ø Working as Senior process Analyst in Infosys from March 2006 to May 2010
Ø BSC (Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry) from AVK College, Mysore University in 2002 with 62%
Ø Completed MBA/PGDM in Supply Chain management and Lean operation in Alliance University
PROJECT 1 – SUPPORT Project
DURATION: MAY 2016 to JULY 2018
Ø Handing Production Support Issues with respect to Procure to pay transactions
Ø Resolving L1 and L2 Service Request Incidents related to Master Data and Purchasing
Ø Creating and changing Info Records, Purchase Orders, Source Lists, Physical Inventory documents and maintain inventory documents.
Ø Warehouse processing-Involved in configuring of Goods receipt and goods issues at Central and regional distribution centers and pack articles from outbound delivery, creation of handling unit.
Ø Master data-Involved in configuration of Master: Customer Master, Material Master, Site Master and Vendor Master
Ø Works closely with business users in resolving their issues and working on the root causes and providing permanent fixes and develop a process document.
Provided end user training and also developed end user training manual to various Business Users
PROJECT 2 – IMMPLIMENTION Project
DURATION: SEP 2015 to APRIL 2016
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Ø Preparation of Business Process Documents
Ø Perform gap analysis and make recommendations about process changes and/or system changes
Ø Creation of new processes and validating, if not existing in the core model
Ø Analyzing of business requirement, determining Organizational structures
Ø Creation of Organization structure elements like Plants, Storage locations, Purchase organization & Purchase groups
Ø Configuration of material management activities like new purchase document types, new condition types.
Ø Preparation of End user documents, Training end users
Ø Preparation of testing scenarios & test scripts.
Ø Assistance users during User acceptance testing.
Ø Preparation of Query, Involved in data upload through LSMW.
Ø Coordinate with the technical team for the issues requiring comprehension of functional requirements.
Ø Handling support issues of MM.
Ø Responsible of continuous development related to MM module
Ø Interaction with purchase, stores and subcontract users over the phone and understanding the issue
Ø Coordinating with other module team members to resolve the integration related tickets and also ABAP team based on the requirement
Ø To discuss with business users about the processes to overcome the recurring issues
Ø Assisted the new members of the Production Support Team with developing Training Materials and conducting training
Ø Performing the UAT User Acceptance Testing and transporting into Production
PROJECT 3 – Support Project
DURATION: MAY 2014 to AUG 2015
Ø Interacting with Business team for Gathering Process Input
Ø Configured Document types for Purchase requisition, RFQ, Quotation, Purchase orders
Ø Setting up release strategy with classification as per company’s approval process for Purchases order & purchase requisition
Ø Worked on Inventory Management -Goods Receipts, Goods Issues, various transactional movements, Account determination and Valuation etc
Ø Worked on LSMW for uploading material master data in Mass
Ø Created condition tables and new access sequence
Ø Worked on STO procedure
Domain Experience Summary:
Worked with Convergys from 2010 to 2018, Started as QA and was Inteam TL and promoted as Project Leader
Worked for Infosys from 2006 to 2010, Started as Procurement agent and promoted as Senior Process Analyst
· Name of the Company : Convergys Ltd
· Designation : Project leader
· Duration : 2nd November 2013 to March 2014
Current Job Profile: Project leader (Working for Quality Program and for MM )
· Working towards Target attainment in terms of observation completion
· Driving RCA and providing business improvement recommendation
· Driving towards team Audit accuracy towards 100%.
· Scheduling the daily attainment to Quality Evaluator on the day to day basis with the planning on the coaching coverage.
· Interaction with the business client on regular basis towards Projection on Vendor site attainment, Audit and study accuracy.
· Doing study audits and taking up projects and do special studies on the line of business and presenting the data towards the business improvement.
· Taking up class room session to BA, Quality Evaluator and Call taking agents in terms any process improvement.
· Conducting calibration to get into the difference in the understanding the process and business requirement and set the expectation.
Domain experience 1:
· Name of the Company : Convergys
· Designation : Quality Evaluator and SME
· Duration : 18th June 2010 till November 2013
· Assisting Business Analyst on process improvement project
· Working in close coordination with AT&T clients from the U.S.A.
· Reviewing overall functioning of processes, identifying improvement areas and implementing adequate measures to maximize customer satisfaction level.
· Setting out quality standards for various operational areas, ensuring a high-quality customer experience, while adhering to the SLAs and work processes.
· Creating content, monitoring team performance and calibrating calls with Business Analyst and with on-shore clients.
· Preparing monthly reports on parameters affecting production.
· Ensuring proper adherence to developed classroom agenda/time lines and content flow.
· Logging incidents and assisting user for resolving their issues.
· Participating in incident management and implementing actions to resolve issue.
Key Strengths and Competencies:
Good Communication Skills
Problem Solving Skills
Strong Work Ethic
Domain experience 2:
· Name of the Company : Infosys BPO Limited
· Reliving Designation : Senior process analyst
· Duration : 26th March 2006 till 31st May 2010
Coordinating with Arrow Client (SCM industry) from U.S.A and British Telecom (Open reach) from U.K.
· Validated customer’s request and interacted with teams to ensure timely resolution of request.
· Responsible for quality checks for the process.
· Imparted training, mentored new associates to the team and handled escalations.
· Attended conference call with North American process owner to review pending issues for smooth transition of the process.
· Allocated work to team members and ensured timely resolution of the request.
· Imparted soft skills training for the associates.
· Worked for a Voice Process which mainly deals with Telephone/Networking service.
· Worked with Central Expediting team for US based Client which, world leader in supply chain and the largest distributor in electronics.
· Responsible for validating customer’s request and interacting with the necessary teams to ensure timely resolution of the request
· The process mainly involves credit/rebill operating, changes, cancellations and Return of material authorization and expediting the transactions.
· The process involves crediting an invoice and rebilling it with another invoice at a different price, the purpose is to rectify errors which could have occurred while processing the initial invoice
for the customer, wherever there is a pricing issue then, the process would involve a Credit and Rebill.
· Worked with Quality Team involved in process audit, error analysis, cycle time analysis, root cause analysis, and various other functions.
· Success fully completed:
o Yellow Belt Project related to cost saving and soft benefit of the process
o Turnaround time for Email process.
o Lean Data Centre – Recommendation for Disaster Recovery based on lean approach
· Efficiently created various types of reporting at team level such as daily tracker, weekly audit, quality reports, COPC, etc.
Training/Certifications within the organization
· Yellow Belt Certified
· T200 Training
· Client Interface and Presentation Training
· Problem Solving and Decision Making
· Team Building