MAGESWAR RADHAKRISHNAN +91 – 7338890888
2.5 years of successful marketing and outside sales experience with the proven ability to develop new business, content creation, build repeat business and establish long-term positive customer relationships at all levels. A results-focused professional with a winning attitude and a strong work ethic who wants to be part of a growing team.
CURRENT JOB PROFILE:
Currently working as an Engineer- Marketing in NETZSCH Pumps and Systems – INDIA since July 2018 to present.
Roles and Responsibilities:
§ Events Management – Help develop NETZSCH events from proposal right up to delivery, including:
Ø End to End Management of International Trade Fair Participation of NETZSCH – From participation confirmation, booth setup and design to customer lead tracking post event.
Ø End to End Management of National Level Technical Seminars carried out by NETZSCH PAN India – From Banquets arrangements, execution till post event logistics
Ø Set, communicate and maintain project timelines and priorities
Ø Develop contacts to secure appropriate and good-value venue hire Ø Liaise with external suppliers including venues, caterers, speakers etc.
Ø Work with graphic designers to develop promotional materials
Ø Maintain and update website content for conferences, events and seminars Ø Manage invitations, sign up, guest list, customer lead tracking post event etc.
Ø Deliver events on time, within budget, that meet (and hopefully exceed) expectations.
Ø On-the-day management of events
§ Brochure Management
Ø Revisions, Print and Inventory Management
§ Marketing Collaterals Management –
Ø Gifts, Brand Identity Materials etc.
§ Leads Management –
Ø Manage, nurture and convert inbound leads into sales opportunities
§ Communication –
Ø Interact professionally with potential customers via phone, email, telephone conferencing to develop a positive business relationship.
Ø Proficient in the use of social media tools like LinkedIn and Facebook.
Ø Provide accurate and timely information as required to the Managing Director, sales team and senior management.
RANE TRW Steering Systems Private Limited – 2016 to 2018
Worked as Assistant Manager – Marketing in RANE TRW Steering Systems Private Limited in After Sales Department taking care of PAN India Spares.
Roles and Responsibilities:
§ Branding Activities:
Ø Carry out promotional and marketing after sales activities.
Ø Responsible of conducting “Mechanics Meet” throughout India by promoting the product and developing brand awareness.
Ø Organize promotion activities and brand activities within budget limits and participate in trade shows, conventions, and other promotional activities.
Ø Organizing company trade show stalls, Senior Management Meet – Pit stops.
Marketing Collaterals :
Ø Creation of Posters, Pictured Catalogues, Flyers and other Promotional – Visibility materials, Brochure Designing.
Ø Selection, Branding, Procurement of Marketing gift items on budgeting.
§ Market Research:
Ø Analyze market scenario, track the market presence, and design appropriate marketing strategies
Ø 3P Scheme Data Analysis and execution of the scheme.
§ Business Development:
Ø B2B Sales – Tamil Nadu Region, covering Fleet Operators for Power Steering Fluid Segment.
Ø Keep abreast of market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through interacting with customers, reading of pertinent and technical service areas, consulting with marketing.
Ø Provide information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, email, or in person.
• Freelancing of Brand Creation and Design for smaller outlets – Logo-designing, poster designing, marketing designing and other aesthetical improvements. 2014 – Present.
• Event Management – 2015 – Present.
• Social Media Campaign management and Content Creation.
• Microsoft Excel Certified in Advanced Excel
• Adobe Photoshop
• Power Director – Video Editing
• Logo Designing
• Social Media Marketing
• Creative Designing Skills
• Competent IT skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, google programs and social networking tools.
• Highly developed all round interpersonal skills
• Excellent communication, presentation, networking and negotiation skills.
• Good organizational and time management skills with the flexibility to reprioritize as necessary
Year of Passing
CGPA/ Percentage of Marks
SSN School Of
Sri Manakula Vinayagar Engineering College, Puducherry.
State Board (Tamil Nadu)
AREA OF INTEREST
Ø Brand Management and development.
Ø Market Research & Data Analysis.
Ø Content Writing – https://mrdkpondyguy.blogspot.in/ Ø Promotional Activities Ø Creative Designing.
Ø Product Brand Development Event Management.
• Digital Marketing
• Successfully created Self Explaining Pictured Pump Catalogue for Field Sales Executives for supporting sales function in RTSS
• Successfully created New Major Fleet Retailer counter for Power Steering Fluid segment and increased sales in Coimbatore region – RTSS.
• Successfully carried out two INTERNATIONAL Trade Fair Participation by NETZSCH – Energy Efficiency Summit, Hyderabad 2018 and IFAT India, Mumbai 2018.
• Successfully carried out two Technical Seminars at Howard Johnson Bengaluru and Hotel Green Park Chennai.
• Successfully generated sales for Confluence Convention Center under various occasions and carried out IET analysis to identify the behavioral changes of the employees.
• Organizer of “Secofest 2k15” – Annual Cultural Fest of Secova E Services
• Department Coordinator (MBA) and Core committee member of INSTINCTS’15 & INSTINCTS’16 – National Level Cultural Fest, By SSN College of Engineering.
Paint Pondicherry -Society for Aesthetical Renovation by ART in Pondicherry –
ü Founder of “Paint Pondicherry – SFARAP”- a registered NGO that focuses on providing creative learning opportunities for the kids by enriching and developing the physical atmosphere of the under-developed schools in Pondicherry.
ü Content Creation – Project Content design and Wall Painting.
• Professional dancer and choreographer.
• Basketball player – Interschool level.
Date of Birth
: 7th February, 1993
: Radhakrishnan V
: Vimala R
: English, Tamil (Read, Write and Speak)
Date: (MAGESWAR. R)