E.U. Jingco Construction
Jan. 2016 – April 2017 Manila, Phillippines
A construction firm that focuses on seaport construction specifically RC deck rehabilitation and construction, pile driving, seaport reclamation, etc. all over Philippine islands with multiple projects on going.
· Supervision on RC deck rehabilitation worth Php 40M located on Dumaguete City Port with 30 manpower. Includes materials and cost estimate for more efficient savings.
· Daily logbook update for more accurate job reports done and to catchup negative slippage with more accurate activities done.
· Supervision on road extension worth Php 20M at Siquijor, Siquijor Port with 20 manpower. This includes pile driving, slope protection/ wave deflector system and additional embankment that would fit on the exisiting structure being extended.
Oct. 2017 – Nov. 2018 Dumanjug, Cebu City Phil.
A big scale company that focuses on horizontal construction mainly road concreting and widening with high quality grade performance in Cebu, Leyte, Negros Oriental, and other places in the Philippines.
· Supervision on rehabilitation and culvert installation located on Tabunok Talisay, Cebu worth Php19M with 25 manpower. Has done strategical method to maximize work effieciency and safety methods for everyone due to populated area (includes coordination with agencies concerning water pipelines and electrical posts for effective and minimal problem to be encountered).
· Supervision on road widening and road construction located on Cebu – Toledo Wharf Road worth Php299M. This includes slope protection – Retaining wall construction with 3benches and stone masonry, road widening – excavation includes common soil, soft to hard rock widening operations with shifting schedules for more efficient work accomplishment, and road concreting.
· Has experience on road profiling with the use of levelling instrument for more driver friendly roads and to minimize road accident.
· Assisted traffic flow (traffic management) for smooth transition both for commuters and on going road widening projects to avoid delay.
· Supervision on retaining wall section 2 construction at Camp 4, Talisay Cebu worth Php 40M.
· Skilled on negotiating persons affected by project being constructed.
Jan. 2019 – Jan. 2020 Dumaguete City
Engaged in practicing Civil Engineering works and in different aspects of construction.
· Managed Slope protection projects (stone masonry and retaining wall) located at Isabel, Leyte with 20 manpower.
· Engaged in metal and iron work jobs for residential and commercial projects located in different part of Dumaguete City.
· Has accepted and experienced on paint jobs contracts located at Siquijor Island.
· Subcontractor of Multipurpose Building located at lamdas Mabinay from excavation to roofing.
Skills and Competences
· Work Oriented
· Microsoft Office Suite (Ex. Excel)
· Revit Software
· Strong Communication Skills
· Self – motivated Professional
· Strategic-thinking Skills
· Can work without supervision
· Quality Provider
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
Negros Oriental State University
June 2007 – March 2014
· Passed the Nov. 2015 Civil Engineer Lisensure Board Examinations