Ashok posted an update 2 weeks, 5 days ago
Interviews : Common Mistakes to be avoided.
An interview is typically the last hurdle in getting a job. Here I have listed eleven mistakes that Candidates normally make during the interviews and also how to avoid them.
1. Not Being Dressed Properly
2. Not Asking Questions
3. Lying about Credentials and Skills
4. Not Doing Prior Research About the Company
5. Being Overconfident About Abilities
6. Underselling the Strengths
7. Sharing Political Views
8. Not Speaking Like a Professional
9. Negative Body Language
10. Criticising the Previous Employer
11. Being Too Honest