Civil Engineer Job Openings In Bangalore > Energy Resources Oil And Gas Company
Responsible for Project Delivery plan development and execution for projects assigned.
– Responsible for flawless start up and operation of civil/structural equipment.
– Integrate input from Project Premises and other disciplines to develop Basis of Design for civil/structural equipment.
– Responsible to deliver civil/structural equipment designs that:
– Comply with the clients Standards and obtain derogations where appropriate,
– Are safe and clean to operate. This includes personal safety, process safety, and environmental.
– Are operable and maintainable, and
– Have acceptable life cycle cost and deliver a design consistent with business and project premises.
– Responsible for technical requirements in purchase orders and minimization of purchase order addendums.
– Apply best practices in civil/structural equipment design, maintenance, and operation.
– Participate or facilitate project design reviews to ensure safe operation and design of equipment and related changes, apply engineering technology to improve safety and environmental related issues
– Provide civil/structural equipment technical assurance support to Process Engineering, Process Safety, Project Engineering and other technical groups in the development and implementation of projects.
– Coordinate field and shop performance tests on civil/structural equipment/installations as requested/required
– Works with design resources to achieve designs that are cost effective and technically sound so that all projects are designed efficiently, cost effectively, and have operability against the project premises.
– Works closely with subcontract engineers and/or designers to coordinate their activities and to ensure the subcontractor’s work is checked and meets the company’s standards and quality requirements.
– Documents and maintains all communication that impacts technical decisions.
– Participates in the development of criteria for and evaluation of equipment, technical material suppliers, and technical service providers.