Qualification : A bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering from Top colleges or Universities.
– Design, build, maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
– Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
– Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
– Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
– Technical support, fix defects raised by our customers
– Production error monitoring, fix production errors caused in the application.
– Strong knowledge of .NET framework 4.5 or later
– Proficient in C# and ASP.NET
– Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
– Familiarity with RDBMS, the prefered database would be MySQL 5.5 or later
– Good knowledge of HTML and CSS
– The knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
– Experience in creating database schemas and writing MySQL queries that represent and support business processes
– Experience in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
– Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills while solving a problem and optimizing the overall application
– Excellent problem solving and analytical skills while dealing with tough scenarios during coding, development and testing phases.
– Knowledge of Agile and Scrum methodologies.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent