Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for daily, weekly and month end account activities including Accounts receivables and payables.
- Preparation of debtors and creditors statements on weekly basis.
- Day to day Accounting transactions in Tally-ERP 9,
- Preparation of Creditors reconciliation.
- Payment of all Types of Creditors, Matching of Ledger,
- Payment of all types vendors and official expenses
- Purchase, Sales, Receipts & Payment entries in software
- Basic knowledge of GST & E-Way Bill & TDS .
- Responsible to prepare, maintain and track various Daily/Weekly/Monthly MIS reports.
- Preparation and Modification of various other reports as required by the management.
- Verification of Vendor Bills
- Having of Experience working Tally 9 ERP
- Preparation of Data required for audits.
Perks and Benefits
As per industry standards
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Industry Type: Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Accounts
UG : B.Com in Commerce, Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG : Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate : Any Doctorate in Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required