Website Thangamayil Jewellery Limited
- Manage financial systems and budgets.
- Analyze the budget against expenses occurred and provide suggestions for cost reduction.
- Liaise with insurance companies to negotiate new policies with cost efficient.
- Negotiate terms with insurance companies.
- Review the company’s financial systems and analyze risk.
- Do tax planning (within current legislation to enable them to minimize their tax liability) and advice for tax issues associated with activities such as new business plans, existing business.
- Prepare & present to the management about financial statements and financial management reports, including monthly and annual reports and also financial planning and forecasting in timely and accurate manner.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors (where applicable) for yearly financial audits.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 – 5,00,000 PA.
Industry: Gems, Jewellery
Functional Area: Accounts , Finance , Tax , Company Secretary , Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Thangamayil Jewellery Limited
We are Thangamayil jewellery limited who is the largest retail jeweller in tamilnadu, having 38 branches with around 1500 employees.
Those who are willing to relocate to their natives with wonderful career can apply for below positions.