Website Talent Ahead India
Bringing Minds Together
This opportunity is with our esteemed IT client in Pune, looking for DotNet Lead :
– Experience as an Application and/or Technical Architect in a .NET frameworks (1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5) with the ability to code in C# and do code reviews.
– Good understanding of Service Orientation and Service Oriented Architecture
– Experience in custom CRM projects is desirable.
– 8+ years of experience in Software development, with 1+ years of experience working as Technical Lead.
– Solid Knowledge of RDBMS, preferably with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 onwards
– Web services using SOAP and REST Interfaces using WCF or MVC4 Web API’s
– Experience in performance tuning
– ASP.NET MVC 4 or other similar web application frameworks (e.g. FubuMVC, Rails) – Earlier experience in handling teams and mentor them on technology
– Good & Effective Communication Skills.
– Ability to work well in a team environment and independently while tackling complex problems.
– Ability and passion to continually learn and work with cutting edge technologies.
– Rock solid knowledge of systems design, abstraction, modularity, service orientation, reliability, scalability, security and operations.
– Translate business requirements into systems design
– Experience with Agile and DevOps methodology.
– Knowledge of TFS and Git.
– Relevant Engineering Degree or MCA Graduate with good academic grades.
Role Software Developer
Industry Type IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Type Full Time, Permanent
Role Category Programming & Design
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG :MCA in Computers
Doctorate :Doctorate Not Required