- You will perform master Image implementation used in Solaris 8,9,10 & 11 based server support.
- You will Work with a global Microsoft service provider supporting European customer on Solaris.
What you’ll do
- You will perform Solaris OS version migrations and Solaris Zone support.
- Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
- Requires a solid understanding & knowledge of Operating system & Hardware (SPARC)to provide recommendations based on requirements & issues.
- Conducts systems analysis and development to keep systems current with changing technologies.
- Duties may include installing new software, troubleshooting, granting permissions to applications & Database.
- Performs Server administration for Server Operating Systems.
- Performs administration of physical and virtualized servers (Solaris Zones, Logical Domains)
- Responsible for the configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of physical and virtual hardware.
- Configures, maintains and troubleshoots network related interfaces on servers.
- Performs OS and vendor software patching on servers.
- Monitors Physical and Virtual Servers performance using monitoring tools.
- Performs, maintains, troubleshoots and does analysis of alerts on Servers.
- Performs administration of physical and virtualized servers using industry standard technologies.
How we’ll help you grow
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be.
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.