- Responsible for Database Administration on production databases with Oracle releases 10g/ 11g
- Position requires proficiency in Backup and Recovery, Database Administration.
- Proficiency with UNIX is required.
- Database manipulation (create new tables, modify existing tables, create new indexes, create/ modify schema, role, privileges, data files and table space and other DB related tasks)
- Review and improve the Oracle queries as required by the business
- Define the required Oracle patch level (based on Oracle support and our Company requirement)
- DB Partitioning and Implementation.
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proven 4 years of experience in implementation of DB related scripts/jobs.
- Proven exposure with SQL DB2, Data Stages and CDC, Shell Scripting
- To install and maintain Database Server as demanded by the business needs
- To extend the required technical support for all issues related to production Database(s) and during the product development, testing and release phases.