- Install and maintain Database Server as demanded by the business needs
- To extend the required technical support for all issues related to production Database(s) and during the product development, testing and release phases.
- Database manipulation (create new tables, modify existing tables, create new indexes, create/ modify schema, role, privileges, data files and table space and other DB related tasks)
- DB Partitioning and Implementation.
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
7+ years of experience in implementation of DB related scripts/jobs.
- Proven experience in –
- Implementation skills on DB2LUW (Scrum, Jira, Bitbucket, Atlassian, Sprint), HDFS, Hadoop, MongoDB on AWS Cloud, Linux. R / Tableau, Postgresql, Pivotal Greenplum databases
- Data Guard and understanding of various patch level compatibilities with database releases
- Designing and implementation of security and auditing standards for large databases.
- Database backup and recovery (RMAN) best practices
- Proficiency in Database and Table Space Backup.
- Knowledge of Full, Delta and Incremental Backup to tape or disk.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
DB2 LUW DBA Certification