Superannuationops Private Limited
Job Description :
Accounting & Compliance:
* Ability to process simple, medium, complex jobs or assignments.
* Ability to grasp procedures and protocols at ease and learn new accounting software.
* Quick TAT
* Able to quickly process bank transaction in accounting software with all financial record to prepare reports.
* Interpret financial transaction with source documents
* Preparation of Financial reports, tax return ready for Manager/ Team lead review
* Able to manage various client job simultaneously with turnaround time & with no processing error and minimal technical error.
* Able draft queries and finalization the job independently.
* Good turnaround time with Good accuracy levels in processing funds and preparing work papers.
* Should be Good in English and a team player
* Working effectively within team/work group or those outside of formal line of authority to accomplish organisational goals.
* Consulting with colleagues to meet clients needs where appropriate.
* Keeping management and others informed appropriately and as required about work status.
* Taking actions that respect the needs and contributions of others.
* Contributing to, accepting and assisting in the implementation of the organisational purpose, vision and values.
* Written Test and Face to Face Interviews (Manager Round & AVP Round)
* Should score a minimum 50% marks in the written test to qualify for the face to face interview
Qualification and other requirements:
* Graduation with 60% and above (B.Com/ M.Com/ MBA)
* No Standing Arrears
* Well versed in Accounting Principles / Standards
* SMSF /pension fund accounting is added advantage
* Sound Communication and Interpersonal skills (English)
* Experience with database operations and workflow management.
* Ability to work within a team environment to deadlines.
* Good team player.
* Good Computer Skills required to perform the job.
* Type writing Skills and good working knowledge in MS Excel / Word.
* Logical thinking and Team Leading / Management skills.
SuperConcepts is an Australian company with its head office in Sydney and has presence Australia wide with main offices in Adelaide and Melbourne. It is 100% owned by AMP, which is the leading wealth management company In ANZ, listed in the ASX with a market capital of $ 1.4 Bn.
SuperannuationOps private limited is 100% owned by SuperConcepts and has offices in Coimbatore, Chennai and Pune with over 400 staff to support the parent company in its operations. They acquired the operations of BPOConnect in March 2017, PrimaSol in March 2018 and have invested significantly to grow this team and capability.
SuperConcepts is a key player in the Australian SMSF (Self-Managed Superannuation Funds) industry and is present across 3 verticals namely Training, Software and Administration. SuperConcepts owns Supermate, a specialized software for SMSF and is in the top 3 softwares along with Class and BGL. Administration involves preparation of year end Financials, Tax return preparation & Lodgment and Audit support, which are the tasks primarily performed by the teams in India.
At present, we have 50,000 funds under our management across Software and administration and we aim to have 100,000 funds by 2021. The growth of India team is aligned to the fund growth and is an important part of the strategy with the Indian teams expected to grow three fold in the next 3-5 years.
This will provide many accelerated growth opportunities to the resources coming in provided they are able to translate their potential to actual job performance. We have structure performance management process wherein your performance is evaluated periodically and rewards/growth will be based on performance and not tenure.