Who You Are
• Participate as a strong individual contributor in the team for assigned module or set of modules.
• Typically requires BSEE/CS combined with 4-7 years related
experience, or MSEE/CS combined with 3-5 years of related experience
• Hands on coder
•Think outside the box
• Develop, enhance, verify and sustain software for Cisco Network management, automation and analytics Product as a key member of a cross-functional team
• Interface with Business Development, External Partners, Hardware Engineering, QA Test and Release Operations throughout the development cycle
• Cloud/Virtualization technologies (containers like Docker, etc)
• Must have demonstrated excellent design and development skills in networking and network management domain (knowledge of TCP/IP, switching, routing)
• Must have demonstrated skills in all the following areas: – Java & JDBC, Database modelling, Web technologies like Java/ J2EE/ JSP/ XML/ Struts/ Spring/ Hibernate/ Dojo/ Web services.
• Experience of developing in UNIX/Linux Operating System environments
• experience in an agile development organization
• a passion for learning an self-improvement