We’re an agile, fun, passionate upstart culture within Cisco—balancing collaboration and integration with autonomy and innovation—to deliver the most effective solution to our customers’ problems. The unique mix of our disruptive approach to security and Cisco’s industry dominance surpasses what any other security startup could ever achieve on its own.
We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic and passionate engineers for our Email Security Engineering team, with strong skills and ability to translate requirements to working features. As a member of the Email Security team you will be a key interface in our global workforce between the product management, customers, security, and compliance teams as we develop and enhance our Email Security products.
- Passionate in product development, build new features and capable to extend existing functionality.
- Work closely with a cross functional teams (User Experience, Test, Operations, Product Management, Support etc.) to design and develop new features.
- Work closely with fellow developers on software / system architecture in agile environment.
- Create estimates and schedules for the tasks in any agile methodologies.
- Participate in scrum ceremonies and update progress of assigned tasks in agile development tools.
- Strong hands-on programming experience in Python or Object-Oriented Languages like C++, Java.
- Has deep experience with the following (including associated tools, development, debug environments): Protocol development (e.g. SMTP, HTTP, TLS, LDAP, TCP/IP, DNS)
- UNIX/Linux kernel development.
- Prior experience in the email security technology or in cloud/orchestration related technologies like Open Stack, Puppet etc. is an added advantage.
- Experience in Virtualization technologies lie ESXi, KVM, Zen etc. is an added advantage.
- 10+ yrs of development experience in reputed organization.