WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As a Full Stack Software Engineer in this role you will work as part of a highly skilled Agile and DevOps team to deliver world class SaaS security solutions. Come join our fun, dynamic team for this very cool opportunity.
- Working as part of a highly skilled autonomous team to deliver and maintain high quality, efficient and scalable components and features
- Enhancing our user interface, creating and surfacing additional functionality
- Solving application and data processing problems within our core code
- Writing test cases, conducting peer reviews and testing
- Working with technologies such as Python, Postgres, Redis, rabbitMQ, Kafka, AWS
WHO YOU ARE
- B.S. in Computer Science / Information Systems or equivalent experience or greater
- Must have 2+ years of solid industry experience as a Software Engineer (Python)
- Strong understanding of REST and APIs
- Capable, motivated problem solver that can work autonomously
- Track record that demonstrates self-learning, strong collaborative skills and solid software engineering fundamentals
- Passion for and experience of SaaS
- Must have Strong Python skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Kafka, RabbitMQ, Postgres, AWS, Ansible experience will be beneficial
- Experience working with the Google Drive or other SaaS platform is desirable
- Hands-on Cloud platforms experience
- SaaS and/or high scale system development experience
- A background in the field of security would be beneficial.
- AWS, Redis, PostgreSQL, Celery, RabbitMQ