As a Software Developer, you will….
- Apply your deep expertise in development and Support of Aspera Orchestrator for leading customers in AP region.
- Be directly working with the customer to gather requirement and provide design, dev, testing and support for the services from Aspera Orchestrator perspective.
What you’ll do:
- Gather requirement from client and create design documents.
- Design, dev and support of messages flows
- Create/Assign user to a group t o perform tasks created in Orchestrator
- Administration/Monitoring Aspera Orchestrator
- Various testing support
- Issue resolution and CR handling
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You can learn directly from expert developers in the field
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5+ years of expertise in IBM Integration Portfolio.
- Relevant experience of at least 2+ years on Aspera Orchestrator design, development and trouble shooting
- Ability to cross skills on other IBM Cloud Integration suite of products
- Readiness to travel frequently
- Proven Communication and leading skills
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Technical leadership skills in the IBM Integration and Development Suite of products.
- Proven experience in design, development, testing and bug fixing on Aspera Orchestrator
- Ability to handle complex IIB/MQ engagements independently along with Aspera Orchestrator project