1.Proficient understanding of web markup.
2.Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies.
3.Knowledge of designing tools like Bootstrap, HTML, CSS, HTML,Bootstrap,and java-script.
4.Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools.
5.Excellent in Website, Application Layout Designing, and Responsive Layout Designing
6.Experience developing rich user interfaces for web applications for desktop or mobile devices
7.Understanding of key design principles.
8.Good problem-solving skills.
9.Strong knowledge of web standards, cross-browser, and mobile display standards.
11.Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git / Mercurial / SVN, etc.)
Jobs & Responsibilities:
1. Work with other developers to ensure that the website is functional and visually appealing.
2. Liaise with the client to gauge their needs and expectations.
3. Plan the layout of the website.
4. Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
5. Ensure that the website is optimized for various devices.
6. Use analytics to test client enjoyment.
7. Develop new user-facing features
8. Build reusable code and libraries for future use.