1. Keep clear documentation of the database setup and architecture.
2.Should be comfortable working in PHP Laravel MVC frameworks.
4.Must have working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer.
5.Knowledge of Object-Oriented programming.
6.Database design and implementation skills.
7.Must be proficient in with 3rd party SDK integration in all frameworks.
8. Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API.
9.Hands-on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design.
10.MySQL profiling and query optimization.
11.Must have hands-on Git.
12.Creative and efficient problem solver.
Jobs & Responsibilities
1.Will be responsible for the development of web applications in PHP (Framework).
2. Have to work in a team or individually depending as per requirement.
3.Will be mainly responsible for handling back-end.
4.Must be responsible for integrating back-end with front end as per requirement.
5.Will also be responsible for customization and modification in already existing applications.
6. Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as a liaison between development staff and project manager.
7.Understanding customers requirements.
8. Creating applications with advanced features and making it compatible with future requirements.