Website Softsol India Ltd.
Taking IT To The Next Level
- Create/update the initial coding estimates.
- Determine the detailed tasks required to create the code for a complex and high priority issues based on project specifications.
- Support the team in project planning activities and in evaluating risks.
- Communicate regularly with the team about development changes, scheduling, and status.
- Work with the team to clarify and improve the design as required.
- If applicable, design the database.
- Build the code of high-priority and complex systems according to the technical specifications, detailed design, maintainability, and coding and efficiency standards.
- Use code management processes and tools to avoid versioning problems.
- Ensure that the code does not affect the functioning of any external or internal systems.
- Monitor the stage and state of assigned piece of code throughout the development process.
- Review the application code created by Software Engineer Trainees/Software Engineers to ensure compliance to defined standards. Recommend changes to the code as required.
- Perform peer reviews of code to ensure it meets coding and efficiency standards
- Dot Net Full Stack
2-4 years of experience – 4 Positions
Strong front end (Angular or React JS) who can architect, design and code.
1+ years of WebAPI backend experience.
Only immediate joinees.
UG : Any Graduate in Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG : Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate : Any Doctorate in Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required.
SoftSol delivers products and solutions that empower organizations toward greater efficiency, innovation, compliance, and cost savings. Based in California’s Silicon Valley since 1993, SoftSol has been a driver in the evolution of IT through Web and SOA to collaboration and cloud. Combining fundamental business strategies with bold moves in technology innovation, SoftSol has maintained a debt-free operation while assisting organizations like Department of Defense, Genentech, CalPERs, Cisco, Superior Court of California, and HBO toward leadership in their respective industries.