What You’ll Do
You’re extremely motivated Software Test Engineer and passionate about learning, contributing to the team and the business with “can do” attitude.
Role & Responsibilities
- Review Customer Solution Requirement Docs (SRDs)
- Design and Validate Customer use cases
- Automate use cases using TCL/Expect
- Participate in creative Software test initiatives
- Work closely with the field to successfully enable the Solutions
Who You Are
- Typically requires MSEE/CS with 4-7 years of related experience or BSEE/CS combined with 7-8+ years of experience
- Excellent Layer 2 and Layer 3 knowledge/ hands-on experience. Deep understanding of various networking protocols and standards.
- Experience in test tools and utilities such as Ixia, IxChariot and Wireshark/Ethereal.
- Experience in Scripting Languages: TCL, Expect, Python
- Strong passion and experience in troubleshooting, debugging complex systems and possess excellent problem-solving techniques
- Execute tests, track and log issues and drive them till resolution with verification of bug fixes
- Review PRD, SFS, Test plans, and other documentations
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal skills, with the ability to work multi-functionally.
- Self-motivated, strong sense of ownership, good teammate
You should be able to own large portions of the software from a technical perspective
- Handle multiple tasks at once and work independently with minimal managerial mentorship.
Have experience in customer deployment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong team building skills. In this role you’ll be work across departments and with other teams
- Be open to continuous learning and committed to ongoing self-improvement.
- Initiate and participate in organizational efforts to improve overall group productivity and test effectiveness. Contribute to overall test strategies