Job Description :
This includes tax compliance, accounting, reporting and planning.
The role will be to assist the Group Tax Manager with the tax accounting and tax compliance function. Main responsibilities will be to ensure:
1) The timely and accurate filing of the corporate income tax returns of the group.
2) Accurate tax accounting of the legal entities of the group.
You will play a key role in corporate income tax accounting and direct tax compliance for multiple entities in different jurisdictions (no Indian taxation)This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is ambitious, likes variety and has a strong drive to build and develop. A successful candidate will enjoy real value add to the business and great opportunities for the future.
1. Qualified ACA / ACCA / CA accountant
2. Experience with international tax compliance
3. Minimum 2 to 4 years post-qualification experience in similar positions or relevant role.
4. Strong knowledge and understanding of accounting.
5. Experience with extracting data from accounting systems
6. Experience demonstrating skill performing basic analytical tasks (e.g., reconciling data, ensuring accuracy of data); maintaining numerous electronic and paper files; using basic office equipment.
1.Preparation and submission of timely and accurate corporate income tax returns for group companies which fall under the responsibility of the Amsterdam tax department.allocated to you, which
Includes below :
– Coordinating with tax advisors for preparation of tax return
– Responding to the questions asked by tax advisors
– Collation of data from various teams in order to understand nature of transaction so as to decide on taxability
– Review of draft tax return prepared by tax advisors
2. Preparation of the monthly tax provisioning, including posting of the journals in the system
3. Control and oversight of the tax compliance process for companies for which local teams are responsible.
4. Ensure that tax provisions in the balance sheet are in line with management expectation as well as sfiled returns/ assessments
5. Control and oversight of the tax compliance process for companies for which local teams are responsible.
6. Ensure that tax payments are made within the set deadlines
7. Assist in international tax audits/ assessments
8. Monitor & control of worldwide transfer pricing obligations
9. Assistance with preparation of transfer pricing data as and when required
10. Filing of taxable profit estimates
11.Manage extension of filing process and keep track of filing deadlines
12. Keep track of notice of objection periods and review of preliminary and final tax assessments
13. Other ad-hoc duties when required
1. Tax department based in Amsterdam, Mumbai & various other global locations.
2. Accounting teams worldwide
3. External tax advisors
4. Tax authorities worldwide
The role will be part of Direct tax accounting and compliance team, which is part of TGS Accounting team. This Direct tax accounting and compliance team has a solid reporting line to the Manager in TGS Accounting Mumbai. The role will have a dotted line to the Group Tax Manager in Amsterdam.
Salary: INR 7,00,000 – 17,00,000 PA.