Website Recruitment Boutique
Our client is a fast-growing business looking for somebody with a positive, energetic and can-do attitude to join their fast-growing business!
They are looking for a Senior Business Development Manager with these values.
They are a long-standing family business (27 years old!) with an array of exciting projects coming up so they are hiring now! They are looking for a team player who will embrace a fast start in return for a rewarding package – keep scrolling if you think this one is for you!
As the successful candidate:
You will be responsible for the sales of multi-disciplined ELV systems and services to developers, contractors and companies within the construction industry.
Your role will be to manage the customer relationship of existing and prospective customers and will guide and support customers through the sales process, from the lead/opportunity stage all the way through to contract award and handover to the Operations/Projects team.
You will be responsible for ensuring that all works are priced correctly and accurately, and in accordance with the specification/contract terms, and to the agreed profit margins.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
Drive sales within this department (construction/projects)
Identify new and credible sales opportunities
Pricing/estimating of sales opportunities
Manage the customer relationship with a view to winning new business and retaining customers for repeat business
Build the department up, develop & maintain long-term customer relationships
Work with suppliers and colleagues to ensure that solutions meet the needs of the customers
Ensure that KPIs are met
– At least 3 year’s experience of selling and winning business within the fire & security industry
– Previous experience of selling and winning business within the construction industry
– Excellent Communication Skills
– Proficient with various IT software packages, including CRM systems and MS Office
– Knowledge of / experience with CRM and database management systems
– Knowledge of Health & Safety practices
– Experience of working as part of a team
– Previous experience of selling and winning commercial residential contracts
– Experience in working with developers, construction companies and contractors
· Integrity and honesty
· People-driven and customer-focused
· Solutions focused
· Professional with a can-do attitude
· Highly motivated and a self-starter
· Good negotiator
· Good communicator
· Attention to detail
· Numerate (as the role involves pricing/estimating)
· Good Microsoft Excel skills (used for pricing/estimating)
· Good presentational skills
· Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
Salary – £50,000 – £55,000(base) per annum + Targeted & Company Bonus (OTE – £65,000-£75,000) + Car Allowance
Hours of work – 40 hours per week, Mon-Fri 8 am-5 pm
Holidays – 20 per year (increasing annually to a maximum of 25 days after 5 years) plus 8 Bank holidays
Company Health Insurance (on completion of probationary period)
Statutory Pension (on completion of probationary period).
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your updated CV to us