- You’re experienced in designing and implementing an automated testing process using an existing framework at a top-tier company.
- If you thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every day.
- If you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
- You have a reputation for integrity, accountability and responsibility.
What You will do:
- Design, Build and maintain a robust automated test suite for your team atop an existing test Automation Framework (in Protractor)
- Build and maintain Pytest framework for REST API automation.
- Have end to end ownership of feature quality (from functional through automation)
- Utilize and help improve our software development life cycle process
- Provide training and support to other team members for using automation framework to automate functional tests
- Collaborate with developers, QA team, product managers, partners and vendors.
- Help guide releases through the entire process from planning, analysis of PRDs, QA entrance, testing activities and QA release to production
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You can work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
- Work with a team of highly motivated architects and software developers to create hybrid cloud solutions
- Candidates will participate in developing complex ‘First of a Kind’ solutions using IBM and open-source tools and platforms.
- Taking direction from IBM Distinguished Engineers and other key leaders, the developers act as subject matter experts to architect and develop the leading edge solutions for IBM’s clients
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proven experience in establishing Automation capabilities and solution across the enterprise
- Minimum 4 years’ experience automating tests of web-based applications with Selenium Webdriver/ Protractor
- Hands-on Web Services/ Microservices Test Automation using Pytest or other automation too
- Experience working in an Agile development model
- Good exposure to Continuous Integration and Continuous delivery environments (Jenkins, etc.) and how automated test gets integrated as part of builds. Well versed with source control tools like GIT
- Experience with QA methodologies, understanding of software development process
- Familiar with Web technologies, such as Node.js, or SPA frameworks such as AngularJS