You will be accountable for supporting employees, mid-level managers in HR related matters, for about 650+ employees & growing.
- Scheduling interviews, keeping in touch with candidates, recruitment agencies and hiring managers; conducting HR interviews to assess culture fit;
- Coordinate the induction and orientation programs to ensure smooth on boarding of the new hires
- Preparing offer letters, conducting induction and providing the necessary support to the new joiners.
- Assist in the formulation, implementation and communication of HR policies that will benefit the employees as well as the organisation
- Conduct training needs analysis, create the training calendar as per the training needs identified
- Coordinate and ensure the execution of the training sessions
- Assist in the implementation of performance appraisals
- Handle employee grievances and queries
- Executing month-end payroll on on-cloud software and preparing reports. supporting Leaders and working together with Finance
- when assessing salaries, preparing statutory challans (PF, ESIC, PT & TDS) and documenting it.
- Maintain HR records
- Coordinate with office admin for a smooth operation of daily chores
- Organise and lead employee engagement activities, events, etc
Required Candidate profile
Proven work experience of 2-4 years in an HR operations/generalist role
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced environment
Role: HR Manager
Industry Type: Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
UG : Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG : Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required, MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations, Any Specialization
Doctorate : Any Doctorate in Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
The company is in the business of manufacturing of solar modules, solar cells and renewable energy systems with an installed capacity of 500 MW module line and 60 MW of solar cell line ranking amongst the top 5 manufactures in India in terms of installed capacity. The company owns and operates more than 120 MW of Solar Power Plants and has an independent EPC division doing design, engineering, and procurement and commissioning of solar power plants.