Taxation & Audit Role Person is primarily responsible for handling statutory compliance section of Finance & Accounts, continuously improvement of process and system.
1. To be compliant with all regulations – Direct and Indirect Tax laws. To prepare a check list and forward updated sheet to reporting manager on monthly basis. To be on time for all tax payments and filings.
2. To be responsible and providing guidance on statutory compliance under various Corporate laws, Acts and Rules there under
3. To be responsible for creation / revision of applicable statutory policies based on changes in regulations.
4. Assessment from Income Tax, GST, Transfer Pricing or other government department
5. Ensuring proper deduction of TDS and payment of TDS and Goods and Services tax
6. Ensure timely an correct filing of GSTR 1 and GSTR 3B for Branch and HO.
To Reconcile GSTR 2A with Books of Account
7. To be responsible for coordinating internal audits.
8. To be responsible for coordinating statutory audits.
9. Handling Voucher / Bills Booking related to CAPEX.
10. Proper tracking of all CWIPs and providing for depreciation on monthly basis
11. Prepare physical verification variation report as per Plan and escalate
11. Ensuring the all the assets are properly Insured.
Role: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Industry Type: Media / Entertainment / Internet
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Accounts
UG : Any Graduate in Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG : Post Graduation Not Required, Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate : Doctorate Not Required, Any Doctorate in Any Specialization
Shaadi.com, part of Anupam Mittal promoted People Group, is one of India’s best-known Internet brands & the world’s largest matrimonial service. It was founded with one simple objective is to provide a superior matchmaking experience to Indians all over the world. The company pioneered online matrimonials when it launched in 1996 and continues to lead the exciting matrimony category for 18 years. The service has touched the lives of over 35 million people globally and helped 4 million people find their matches. Amongst many other awards, Shaadi.com has been recognized as the Most Trusted Matrimonial site and is amongst the world’s 50 Most Innovative Companies, alongside companies such as Apple, Google, Facebook, and Amazon. Shaadi.com has also been recognized as the world’s most engaging brand on Facebook.