Netenrich Technologies Pvt Ltd
JOB TITLE: Citrix Administrator (Full-Time)
NetEnrich (www.netenrich.com) is a rapidly growing provider of remote infrastructure monitoring, management & application sustenance services to enterprises. We leverage our patent pending product, ITIL driven processes, certified resources and unique delivery model to provide unparallel operational and cost efficiencies. We provide our services in a 100% secure and auditable manner.
NetEnrich, is a partner of Ingram Micro to deliver the Ingram Seismic Global NOC service to VARs in the U.S. and Canada from its Network Operations Centres (NOC) located in the US, Japan and India.
We are looking for Citrix Administrator with 4 to 6 years of experience in citrix.
1. 4-8 Years of experience in Citrix Administration with both XenApp and XenDektop with multiple sites and farms.
2. Strong knowledge in design, implementation, troubleshooting of XenApp 6.5/7.X and Xendesktop. Have performed Citrix upgrade and farm migration from planning through implementation.
3. Expert on multiple versions of Citrix and strong experience of Citrix Secure gateway/Web Interface /NetScaler)
4. Strong understanding and troubleshooting of NetScaler ADC, VPX, MPX, SDX componants.
5. Publishing applications in Citrix and application virtualization using AppSense and/or Microsoft App-V
6. Printers Management in Citrix
7. Strong Exposure on provisioning methods like PVS and MCS
8.. Citrix Patch Management and policies configuration
9 Strong knowledge in configuring Roaming profiles through UPM
10.Strong knowledge in Citrix Edge Sight and Director
11. Good troubleshooting skills in Citrix printers, profiles, resource managers thresholds, installation manager, Citrix Farm Configuration
12. Experience on maintenance and Management of Xenservers
13. Experience on managing Citrix farm on VMware
14 Windows Active Directory Administration and Group polices Exposure