• Able to generate leads and create business opportunities through various sources such as online portals, cold calls, emails and personal reference.
• Should develop and accomplish a lead generation plan and send reports on a regular basis.
• Should be proficient in Hindi and in any other regional language thereby setting up good interpersonal relationships with clients and prospects
• Should be able to build a good rapport with the key decision makers and try converting them into business with utmost effort.
• Should possess sufficient knowledge on the modern marketing and sales techniques pertaining to social media and online channels, and make full use of them to bring in business opportunities
• Should be ready to travel, meet business prospects and work in line with the budget and needs of the company
• Willingness to be measured by weekly and monthly metrics set by the company
• Able to work in a team environment with a willingness to learn new things, provide as well as receive feedback
• Should possess strong organisational and time management skills
• Prepare timely reports on specified dates and send them on time
MBA Marketing preferred although not mandatory.
High motivation, self-starter and leadership personality
Can work independently and in a team and be a fast learner;
Strong communication skills with customers and peers both written and spoken