What You’ll Do :
Cisco Services is seeing for Leader to manage high performing Software Engineering team building state of art cloud applications development. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of systems and the related technology. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with management and technical skills to put their abilities to work in an exciting growth environment.
• You will work with a team of motivated A-players on the software lifecycle management (SLM) team to
• Execute the solution and feature development of the SLM application.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams at various stages of software development.
• Promote and cultivate team spirit and culture across the global team built on open communication, collaboration, teamwork, trust and integrity.
• Manage employee career development and performance by effectively using leadership skills like coaching/mentoring, critical thinking, facilitating change and team development
• Instill a laser-sharp focus on quality while meeting the release cadence.
Who You Are:
You should have the passion for technology and passion for learning. Around 10+ years of experience in technology industry with atleast 5+ years managing and leading team.
• You have run an engineering team and know how to foster an open, transparent, supportive culture.
• You have led several multi-engineer projects to successful completion.
• You have a deep understanding of modern front-end technologies.
• You are a servant leader. You love to mentor and coach others and watch them thrive.
• You are highly organized and are excellent at following through with commitments.
• You are passionate about management topics like how to give feedback compassionately and effectively, how to hire incredible engineers, how to set motivating goals to inspire your team, and how to estimate projects accurately.
• You care deeply about product quality and user impact.
• Good communication, presentation and inter-personal skills to recruit and motivate a team of highly skilled engineers.
• Direct experience with Agile Development and project tracking tools
You should have technical experience in Java, Microservices, Kubernetes, Dockers. Also should have strong knowledge of Cloud platform such as AWS.