Website Lynks Logistics Limited
As a Core Platform engineer, you’ll build critical backend technologies that make engineering hassle-free for our development teams. You will ensure that our system architecture is highly scalable, fault tolerant, highly secure, highly tested, and easily maintainable. We’re looking for someone with a ‘zero-errors’ attitude who can self-manage their work to meet tight schedules with minimal supervision.
Roles and Responsibilties
– At least 2 years of software engineering for backend technologies
– Experience in any/many of these languages (Golang, NodeJS, C, Python, Java)
– Deep understanding of architecture and software design patterns
– Experienced in working with caching, message queues, SQL and NoSQL databases
– Experienced in building cloud native applications on AWS, Azure, etc.
– Experienced in API design for Microservice architecture
– Experienced in container technology (Docker, Kubernetes)
– Superior coding standards along with good documentation and DevOps (CI/CD) practices
– Comfortable build testing methodologies for ensuring performance, security, functionality
– Comfortable collaborating with teams in a lean agile environment
– Comfortable analyzing a systems in production using analytics and experiments.
Salary: INR 10,00,000 – 15,00,000 PA.
Industry:IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent.
Lynk is the fastest growing tech startup in the country in last mile aggregation space with a base of 5 lakh+ users across Chennai, Hyderabad and Mumbai where we currently operate. Lynk is an integral part of everyday deliveries for our business customers and is a life saver for our individual customers when they are shifting houses. Our 10000+ driver partners plug into the platform for their every-day business and benefit from the stable earnings and the various welfare initiatives that Lynk offers to them. For further details, please visit www.lynk.co.in