Job Summary :
Loyalty Prime is looking for an experienced Software Developer (ASP.NET, C#, MVC and Sql Server- Full Stack Developer) to design and develop features on new/existing SaaS based product for the organization.
– The incumbent should have exposure to Scrum methodology and can work closely with the product owners and scrum masters.
– He/she must exhibit excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to work in a fact pace changing environment.
Key responsibilities :
– This is an individual contributor role and the incumbent need to depict deep technical skills for developing Cloud based web applications on Microsoft technologies.
– Ability to convert requirements into Tasks and execute them.
– Troubleshoot and resolve application issues and identify deficiencies.
– Participate within the “Scrum” process.
– Understand and apply the principles of software engineering and display software craftsmanship.
– Elicit requirements from end users and stakeholders as needed.
– Work with the QA to construct system and integration test plans.
Required Candidate profile
– 5+ years of hands-on experience with software applications development Proficient in C#, ASP.Net, MVC, WCF, LINQ, JQuery & Sql Server.
– Should have worked on Service Oriented architecture, and able to code and consume Rest/SOAP services.
– Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and concepts.
– Ability to write elegant high performance code and display software craftsmanship.
– Exhibit advanced troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills.
– Understands emerging market trends and ready to learn new tools and technologies.
– Ability to perform as an Individual Contributor.
– Understanding of Cloud concepts and next gen technologies, and ability to map such tools to context.
– Good to have knowledge of AWS services like EC2, SQS, SNS, EBS, S3 etc.
– A super-modern office space with games zone, chill area with free coffee / drinks, etc
– A positive, up-lifting work environment that is built on open communication, trust, mutual support and appreciation
– Personal development opportunities. e.g. trainings, personal development plans etc.
– Work-Life Balance: You will get 30 days throughout the year to take a well-earned rest. In addition, you will get 10 national holidays which we usually club with weekends.
– Flexibility: Work from home options and flexible work schedules.
– Competitive remuneration package.
– Health Benefits: Medical & Accidental Insurance
– Employee Health & Wellness: Loyalty prime is planning to organize an annual health fair, hosts Weight Watchers classes, walking competitions and Zumba sessions and lots of health & wellness activities where teams compete to win gift cards, etc.
– Casual Dress policy & Relaxing Fridays: Our Company’s objective in establishing a relaxed, casual, and informal work dress code is to enable our employees to work comfortably in the workplace. For e.g, You can come in shorts on every – Friday for work.
– Employee Friendly HR policies.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, BCA – Computers, B.Sc – Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
We are Loyalty Prime, since 2014, our team of experts has been driving the growth of our award-winning loyalty platform, Prime Cloud, serving clients worldwide, to run the leading Loyalty Programs in their industries. To be innovative is hardwired in our DNA. Our team of currently 80 employees is located in three offices: Munich (head office), London and New Delhi (delivery centre). Together with our channel partners we are serving our clients around the globe.