- You will be Linux System Administrator to support various flavours of Unix servers
- Review Backup reports and initiate actions on backup failure against specific documentation, Implement changes, perform security related tasks, identify and recommend improvements to existing processes and procedures
- You will perform installation, implementation, customization, operation, recovery and performance tuning.
What you’ll do:
- Modify Platform automation and support Script
- Develop and modify application Failover Scripts
- Perform Clustering activities like Redhat, Veritas Cluster or SUN Cluster
- Install, configure, upgrade automated Security health checking client and support Level 4 automated Security health checking client
- Install, Configure, Upgrade
- Automated Patch management client and support Level 4 automated Patch management client
- Enterprise Automation Client Software and support Level 4 Enterprise Automation Client Software
- Hardware Monitoring Client Software and support Level 4 Hardware monitoring Client Software
- Upgrade Electronic Software Distribution Client Software and support Level 4 Electronic Software Distribution Client Software
- Implement security patches – Automated implementation and manual implementation
- Backout security patches Bundle and perform Level 4 Support Unix Operating system
- Install / Upgrade High Availability / Clustering environment
- Support High Availability environment
- Abiding by Change Management and Problem Management procedures, including complying with the Service Level Agreements as documented in the Problem Severity matrix.
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Support Level 4 OS monitoring Client Software and Backup and Recovery client
- Install, Configure and Upgrade Device Drivers
- Update Unix Operating system
- Capability to plan and execute UNIX Security.
- Knowledgeable on concepts of networking like TCP / IP and Virtualization.
- Loading of software, Networking, TCP/IP, NFS, NIS and DNS.
- Added experience in Cluster, Suse, GPFS will be an added advantage