Lemon Tree Hotels Ltd
1. Register guests and assigns rooms. Accommodates special requests whenever possible.
2. Assists in pre-registration and blocking of rooms for reservations.
3. Thoroughly understand and adheres to proper credit, check- cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures.
4. Understands room status and room status tracking.
5. Knows room locations, types of rooms available, and room rates.
6. Must be sales-minded. Presents options and alternatives to guests and offers assistance in making choices.
7. Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel.
8. Knows the location and types of available rooms as well as the activities and services of the property.
9. Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping department by notification housekeeping of all checkouts, late checkouts, early check-ins, special requests, and day use rooms.
10. Possesses a working knowledge of the reservations department. Takes same day reservations and future reservations when necessary. Knows cancellation procedures.
Front Office, Cash Handling, foreign exchange