Website Labdhi Lifestyles Limited
1. General Accounting, Reconciliation
2. Accountant & Audit Assistant
3. Posting of Income and Expense Accounting Entries
4. Posting of daily cash and bank transactions in accounting software
5. Maintain cash & bank transactions
6. Good knowledge of Various Taxes (Service tax, GST, TDS & Sales Tax)
7. TDS calculation & Returns Filing
8. Service Tax Calculation & Return Filing
9. Payments follow up with clients
10. Generate MIS reports and data management
11. Taking care of day to day basic accounting work
12. Accounts entries in Tally
13. Experience in real estate will be an added advantage.
Role Accounts Manager
Industry Type Real Estate / Property
Functional Area Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type Full Time, Permanent
Role Category Accounts
UG :B.Com in Commerce
PG :CA in Pursuing , CA, Second Attempt, First Attempt
Doctorate :Doctorate Not Required
Labdhi Lifestyle is promoted by a group of individuals with a stellar business record and more than 100 years of collective experience.
The Group has an annual turnover of more than Rs. 400 crores and interests in businesses such as real estate, infrastructure, electrical products distribution, gold jewellery and finance.
The Group has acquired more than 100 acres land in Karjat, Neral belt and intends to develop over 15,000 apartments in the area. The Group is currently developing over half a million square feet across four projects; two in Neral and two premium projects within Mumbai city at Wadala and Chowpatty.
With a team size of more than 70 people Labdhi is building its core competencies to be a meaningful player in the MMR real estate market.