Website Josh Technology Group
On your workday you would be expected to do the following :-
– Ability to implement Pixel Perfect Mobile and Web Designs.
– Ability to structure the FE components as per the technical stack of the product – ReactJS, AngularJS, etc.
– Write unit tests to provide sufficient testing coverage for each developed component. Constantly review and improve frontend performance of the web application.
– Work with creative and business partners to understand, build and adjust web application functionality and visual presentation to support business goals. Work with server-side, infrastructure and 3rd party technology partners to build, integrate and deploy web application functionality and visual presentation to support business goals.
– Work with project technical lead and/or FE architect to create technical designs and implementation plans.
– Work with FEWD leads and architects to evolve and advance the state of FE technology stack.
– Assist and mentor teammates in areas of tech design, implementation and domain expertise.
Required Candidate profile:
What skills are we looking for in you?
– An educational background of B.E/B.Tech in CS/IT/ECE from a reputed college.
A technology expert who has experience in-
– HTML5, CSS, Basic JS, Responsive Bootstrap, Material Design, LESS / SASS.
– Is familiar with Agile software development processes / tools, and iterative delivery cycles.
A stellar performer who :
– Is a self-starter and good team player with a high sense of ownership.
– Has strong Analytical & Problem Solving Skills
– Is able to clearly and effectively communicate (both verbally and in writing) as well as to defend one’s ideas and analysis with members of the team (across the globe).
– Is able to Mentor & Grow other team members. A thirst for learning and understanding current development best practices, trends, and techniques.
– Has a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
– Is self-motivated and has an internal drive to produce high quality work. Must be able to take pride in completing features with no defects.
How will you grow here ?
– An opportunity to work in multiple projects & teams
– An opportunity to work in different & latest technologies
– A flat hierarchical structure and an opportunity to work & interact directly with senior team members & management
– An opportunity to be mentored and mentor others
– An opportunity to handle critical issues/stages of the project
– A stimulating and energetic work environment which encourages creativity
How do we make work fun for you ?
– Flexible work schedule because we believe in Our Work, Your Style
– No formal dress code so that you are at ease while working
– Events, activities and outings aplenty (work hard and party harder!)
– Beverages and snacks throughout the day, on the house!
– Recreation centre to let off some steam (foosball & table tennis)
Role: Software Developer
Industry Type: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Programming & Design
UG : B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Any Specialization, Computers
PG : Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate : Doctorate Not Required
JTG Software has been providing advanced and customized technological solutions for its clients for over a decade with a focus on overcoming business challenges, empowering companies, and unlocking new opportunities for business growth and increased revenue.