Good understanding of customer targeting (geographical, custom audience etc)
– Good understanding of Facebook ad policies
– Good understanding of photo and video editing tools
– Experience is organizing lot of content while serving multiple customers
Essential Duties of the Social Media Manager
– Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
– Develop relevant content topics to reach the companys target customers.
– Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
– Monitor, listen and respond to users in a Social way while cultivating leads and sales.
– Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
– Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
– Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
– Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
– Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
– Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
– Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.