Website Janardan Farms And Resorts LLP
Job Title: Legal Officer
Job Location: Lucknow
Company Name: Janardan Farms and Resort LLP
· Drafts contracts, briefs, notices, memoranda, circulars, correspondence, orders, reports, and other legal forms.
· Excellent drafting skills of Civil Suit, Contracts, Notice and Deeds.
· Handling of recovery case & Litigations.
· Appearing in the court & coordinating.
· Prepares routine letters (i.e. demand or inquiry) to delinquent parties.
· Conducts preliminary study of cases submitted to the staff arising from infractions of the law, makes preliminary decisions about actions to be taken and prepares drafts for submission to superior;
· Checks documents or papers for compliance and correctness
· Conducts legal research and preliminary investigation (trial type) on administrative cases;
· Provides legal advisory and counselling on other official matters;
· Maintaining liaison with Councils and Law firms
· Perform other functions that maybe assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
· Willing to travel as per the requirements of legal matters.
Desired Candidate Profile:
· LLB or LLM from recognised University
· 1-3 years
· Co-ordination & lesioning of no of cases, related to company.
. Janardan Farms and Resorts:
· Established in 2010, Janardan Resort is owned and operated by Janardan Farms and Resorts LLP. We strive to be the best provider of lodging in the area around Nainital.
· We are also working on promoting eco-tourism as we believe that eventually that is where the whole natural tourism sector will head towards.
· Eco-tourism is the tourism of visiting an ecosystem in such a way as to leave a minimal impact on the environment.
· This helps conserve the natural ecosystem for our future generations so that they too could enjoy the calmness of nature as we are now.
· This is what has given us to install solar panels / solar water heaters over the roofs which power Janardan Resort.