Act as a business leader and maintain responsibility for managing programs and projects throughout the systems development life cycle. Lead and manage software and service engagements and maintain responsibility for successful delivery, client relationships, and contract performance. Apply knowledge of the principles of program management, project management, information technology, and system development to manage the large programs. Advise technical clients and business clients and support organizational change management in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with providing strategy and program support services for the design, development, and implementation of new digital capabilities
- Experience with conducting, analyzing and reporting web metrics
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with strategy development, business process reengineering, organization design, knowledge management, or change management in a professional consulting environment
- Experience with successful business development, including leading and supporting proposal efforts
- Experience in working with the Department of the Treasury
- Ability to work with client organizations to translate business needs into a technology strategy and solution
- Ability to manage multiple projects and teams, including adjust to shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- MBA or MS degree
- PMP Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.