Website HTC Global Services (India) Pvt. Ltd.
5 to 10 years of Performance Test experience (Siebel Web protocol is mandatory).
Understand the PT requirements and Process. Build and design the Work Load Model and Load Scenario.
Develop and Validate Performance Test scripts.
Proficient in Designing the Load scenarios(Load Longevity, Degraded capacity, Ramp-up, Burst Test) as per the requirement and work load calculations.
Execute the performance test scripts in Performance Centre by engaging LGs and controllers.
1. HP- Performance Centre 12.5
2. HP Vugen 12.5, with HTTP/HTML, Tru-client, Siebel Web, SOAP and Restful services. (Good to have experience on Siebel Web protocol)
Prepare and Analyze performance test results. Co-ordinate with infrastructure and Development teams for bug fixes and corrective actions. Should be able to effectively monitor the Webservers, AppServers and Db Servers of the AUT.
1. Splunk 6.0 Reports, Dashboards, Log4J etc.
2. CA Wily Introscope 10.0 Console, Investigator, GC Heap, Frontends, Backends, concurrent invocations, etc.
4. HP Analysis Analysis graphs and reports
Prepare and maintain the baseline results/raise alerts for bottlenecks, unexpected/abnormal results.
HP ALM 12.5
Knowledge on enterprise integration software technologies such as Web services, ESB, MQ, Mule, F5.
Experience in Load /performance testing specific to Web portal and web services based Applications hosted in Cloud Platforms.
Good to have Knowledge on CICD, Code Migration process.