What You’ll Do
• The HR Rep can effectively interpret policies to help organizations operate effectively within guidelines.
• Applies knowledge of Cisco’s business strategies to proactively anticipate business needs based on industry trends.
• Provides strategic leadership within one’s functional area; identify and develop successors.
• Participates with other senior managers to establish corporate strategic plans and objectives; makes final decisions on administrative or operational matters and ensures the operations effective achievement of objectives.
• Executes against team plans and looks for ways to improve productivity as well as profitability.
• Maintains focus and a constructive approach during times of change and uncertainty. Handles controversial situations, customer/client negotiations or influences and persuades senior management.
• Helps business understand and execute against function as well as team goals.
• Typically takes the lead in developing complex company policies which not only affect immediate operations, but other functional areas, and potentially affect company-wide operations.
Who you’ll work with:
HR Rep to partner with a Cisco India Services organization and execute the HR strategies, programs, policies and practices that help the business achieve results.
Who You Are:
Experience & Skills Needed
• Preferably an MBA, specializing in Human Resources
• Similar experience, with a minimum of 4 years of experience in Client facing HR in the IT or Services Industry
• The ideal candidate demonstrates critical thinking, judgment, coaching and influencing skills that converge to create executive presence.
• You communicate effectively in all mediums, especially in stressful situations, and demonstrate a desire to play a critical and integral role in the client organization.
• Able to negotiate, influence and resolve controversial, high-impact human resources issues; may lead human resources strategy discussions and generate plans for implementation in accordance with Cisco objectives; pursue and implement new business opportunities.
– Ability to successfully collaborate across different cultural/geographical environment
– Flexibility to adapt to a dynamic and fast paced matrix structured organization
– Willing to be “Hands–on”, Team Player , Strong communicator
– Earns the confidence of others through open communication and respectful behaviors
– Experience of the regional labor law is an added advantage