- You will be System Administrator of HP Unix and various flavors of Unix servers.
- You will perform installation, implementation, customization, operation, recovery and performance tuning.
- You will perform review Backup reports and initiate actions on backup failure against specific documentation.
- Implement changes, perform security related tasks, identify and recommend improvements to existing processes and procedures
What you’ll do:
- Modify Platform automation and support Script
- Develop and modify application Failover Scripts
- Proven experience in Clustering activities like Redhat, Veritas Cluster or SUN Cluster
- Install, configure, upgrade automated Security health checking client and support Level 4 automated Security health checking client
- Install, Configure, Upgrade –
- Automated Patch management client and support Level 4 automated Patch management client
- Enterprise Automation Client Software and support Level 4 Enterprise Automation Client Software
- Hardware Monitoring Client Software and support Level 4 Hardware monitoring Client Software
- Upgrade Electronic Software Distribution Client Software and support Level 4 Electronic Software Distribution Client Software
- Implement security patches – Automated implementation and manual implementation
- Backout security patches Bundle and perform Level 4 Support Unix Operating system
- Install / Upgrade High Availability / Clustering environment
- Support High Availability environment
- Abiding by Change Management and Problem Management procedures, including complying with the Service Level Agreements as documented in the Problem Severity matrix.