Please note: Candidate must have experience in pharma industry in training role.
1. Deliver comprehensive brand science induction to new Expert Sales Executives (ESEs)
2. Deliver The 6 steps of a call module and drive Expert DNA on field.
3. Training a team of Expert Sales Representatives and Zonal Expert Sales Managers –
a. Assessing training needs, Coaching & Development of new/ existing Representatives to deliver best-in-class HCP engagement and in-clinic effectiveness during joint field work.
b. Provide feedback to Field Mangers and National Expert Training Manager on competency development
c. Prepare quarterly and annual Regional Training plans in consultation with National Expert Training Manager based on regional requirements.
d. Enhance in-clinic effectiveness within the team by structured on-the-Job Coaching involving objectives, action plan & review.
e. Develop training material for the skill development of ESEs and design question banks to evaluate understanding of brand science and promotion
4. Roll out Skills / development programs as identified in the PDP/my plan document for all Reps under his / her span of control
5. Roll out national launches/ refresher courses / disease updates and WSFE modules
6. Ensure rollouts of GSK SOPs to help compliance on GSK values/ policies
7. Evaluate and accredit Reps/ Managers
a. On-going evaluation of progress (Online Tests).
b. Accreditation of Field staff as per Academy standards.
8. Aid Expert Marketing team in briefings/ cycle meetings/ product knowledge rollouts
9. Extend support to guide and train the commercial team in Science content delivery
10. Assist in recruitment of Medical representative