Website Endevor IT Solutions
Managing the end-to-end life cycle for the production of software and applications is the responsibility of full stack developers. They analyze, write, build, and deploy software. They oversee automated testing and provide feedback.
- HTML/CSS coding – full stack developers need HTML and CSS skills because they are the core building blocks that allow for website content styling and design
- Technical writing – full stack developers are in charge of defining an application’s scope and objectives. They draw up technical and functional specifications for written documentation
- Application architecture design – it’s vital that full stack developers know how to organize and design applications, structure code, separate files, set up proper file hosting, and configure databases
- Project management – full stack developers often work on projects independently and use time management to get their tasks done efficiently
- Problem-solving skills – an aptitude for solving practical problems and handling a variety of variables in situations where only limited standard rules exist is critical for full stack developers
- Communication skills – full stack developers need strong oral and written communication skills for interfacing with clients, fellow developers, and other departments