What You’ll Do
- Design and implementation of FPGAs.
- Participate in the architecture definition, implementation and verification phases.
- Detailed design specification and test plan development.
- Develop and implement block level RTL, perform synthesis and achieve timing closure.
- Work with cross-functional teams (hardware, software, diagnostics and signal integrity groups).
- Assist in complex subsystem level lab bring-up, integration, and unit test validation.
- Contribution to the design process adoption with in the team.
Who You Are
- Networking background
- Experienced in crafting with Xilinx, Altera and Microsemi FPGAs
- Proficiency in HDL languages (Verilog, VHDL and System Verilog)
- Hands on experience with Ethernet based protocols, PCIe, AXI, memory controllers, OTN, I2C, SPI, UART etc..
- Familiarity with simulation flow like UVM and VMM will be an added advantage
- Knowledge on the signal integrity and system bring-up is a plus
- Basic knowledge on Unix system and script tool is a plus
- Good English written and verbal communications.
- Self-motivation, partnership and strong interpersonal skills are needed.