- Work in a small agile team to deliver a scalable and robust back-end for suite of web clients (mobile & desktop).
- Develop interactive applications and web services.
- Play a key role in the design (code / Ui) and development of new features.
- Write/type well organized code that keep vision and stays flexible.
- Translate product requirements into meaningful functional modules thereby building appealing interactive applications
- Have familiarity of database concepts.
- 3-8 years of WORDPRESS Development experience
- Solid understanding of web application architecture; able to contribute in different areas of the web-stack,
- wordpress (i.e., frontend, backend, web components, Ajax, CMS, web service integration).
- Developed APIs, modules from scratch
- Solid PHP ninja-style coding required with fluency in frameworks like laravel.
- Solid on programmable CSS-5
- Interfacing with DB like MySQL.
Nice to Haves:
- Coding in other languages (eg , Java, Python)
- Strong knowledge of HTML5 & CSS3 (bonus points for HTML and SASS experience)
- Have contributed to open source projects.
- Ability to be part of some of the best designed products in the industry
- Great work culture
- A nice chill office
- Working on products spread across several business verticals and solving unique business problems
Role: Software Developer
Industry Type: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Programming & Design
UG: Graduation Not Required, Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate: Any Doctorate in Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required