- Prepare monthly Budget based on various assumption which helps to set the Cost Benchmarking
- Prepare Monthly vs Actual vs Budgets Report which helps to analyze the performance of facilities
- Reviewing, validating and closing the monthly accruals
- Prepare and present monthly cost Review Presentation to all stakeholders
- Prepare the Regional Dashboard Comprising of Financial and Operations Metrics
- Daily Monitoring of Variable Cost and discuss with stakeholders to optimize it
- Bring Ground Level innovation in cost reduction & Drive the cost saving initiatives & publication of the same
- Validating all process improvements initiatives taken by the Ops teams, also guiding them for continues improvements
1. Candidate must have Excellent working knowledge of Excel, word and power point.
2. Should be a B. Com, CA (Inter) or ICWAI (Inter), CIMA with minimum 2 years of experience
3. Should have experience in handling large volume of data.
1. Good communication and people management skills
2. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work at length on need basis
3. Problem solving skills and analytical abilities in a business context
4. Attention to Detail – Eye for Detail, Check and re-check for mistakes before sending out
Role: Finance Executive
Industry Type: Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Finance/Audit
UG: B.Com in Commerce
PG: Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Flipkart Private Limited, d/b/a Flipkart is an Indian e-commerce company based in Bengaluru, India. It was founded by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal in 2007. The company initially focused on book sales, before expanding into other product categories such as consumer electronics, fashion, and lifestyle products.
The service competes primarily with Amazon’s Indian subsidiary, and the domestic rival Snapdeal. As of March 2017, Flipkart held a 39.5% market share of India’s e-commerce industry. Flipkart is significantly dominant in the sale of apparel (a position that was bolstered by its acquisitions of Myntra and Jabong.com), and was described as being “neck and neck” with Amazon in the sale of electronics and mobile phones. Flipkart also owns PhonePe, a mobile payments service based on the Unified Payments Interface (UPI).
In August 2018, U.S.-based retail chain Walmart acquired a 77% controlling stake in Flipkart for US$16 billion, valuing it at $20 billion.