Basic Knowledge of Computer, and ERP accounting
Advance knowledge in Word, Excel, Tally, Oracle etc
Major Job Responsibilities:
Sales Accounting :
- a. Data entries in Oracle
- b. Generating Invoices
- c. Bill booking and on time payments
- d. Coordinate with Sales and Marketing and resolving the quires related to accounting
- e. Petty cash
- a. Maintaining all books of accounts.
- b. Monitoring Overdue payment
- c. Ensure timely closing of books of accounts monthly / quarterly / yearly closings
- d. Coordinate with other functions for accounting related activities.
- e. Reconciliation
Taxes & Legal:
- a. Indirect Tax/ (VAT/CST) old assessment follow with CA & Authority independently.
- b. Provide timely data to Consultant for monthly GST return compliance.
- a. Timely Preparing and Maintaining summaries of cash flow, Outstanding etc.
- a. Providing Audit relate data
- b. Handling audit related queries
Required Candidate profile
- Basic Knowledge of Computer, and ERP accounting
- Advance knowledge in Word, Excel, Tally, Oracle etc
Perks and Benefits
Negotiable for the right candidate
Industry: Chemicals, PetroChemical, Plastic, Rubber
Functional Area: Accounts , Finance , Tax , Company Secretary , Audit
Role Category: Finance/Audit
Role: Finance Executive
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: B.Com – Commerce
PG: Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Excel Industries Ltd.
Excel Industries Ltd (listed on BSE/NSE) is a 75 year old pioneer in the Indian chemical industry. The company has developed several technologies &amp; products for the first time in India. The company is a market leader in agrochemical intermediates, water treatment chemicals &amp; organic waste management. It is an emerging player in the polymer additives and pharmaceutical API &amp; intermediates business. The company is looking to develop biotechnology platform &amp; tools for application towards future products.
As our company aligns for a new growth trajectory and enters new business verticals, the opportunity for you to make an impact are greater than ever. Whether you are a high achieving professional or a fresh entrant to the workforce, if you believe in the power of intelligent and creative solutions, then joining the Excel family is the ideal way for you to grow and make a difference.