Website Evelyn learning Systems Pvt ltd
1. Bookkeeping, Day to day management of financial transactions
2. Maintaining accounts related documents
3. Coordinating with other departments for invoices
4. Vendor payments and vendor reconciliations
5. Maintain a transaction database with details like list of vendors, employee details
6. Bank reconciliation
7. Filing returns (GST, TDS, etc.)
8. Maintaining staff imprest
9. Validate payroll data, full and final settlements.
Required Candidate profile
1. Candidate must have good communication skills.
2. Pro-active and detail-orientated with good multi-tasking skills.
3. Comfortable working independently as part of a young and vibrant team.
4. Computer and Internet savvy.
5. Good command on MS Excel.
6. Knowledge of GST, TDS etc.
7. Experience: 0 2 years.
Industry Type: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Teaching, Education, Training, Counselling
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Other
UG : B.B.A / B.M.S, B.Com
PG : CA in CA, M.Com
Doctorate : Any Doctorate in Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Founded in 2013, EVELYN Learning Systems is among the leading brands in educational content development across all STEM and Business subjects.